At a glance
A 10k run in the heart of Torridge countryside
Start: Monday, May 29, 2023 / 11:00
End: Monday, May 29, 2023 / 16:00
Suitable for all runners!
£17 registration / £15 for affiliated runners
Will Slocombe and Nicki Wolfe are once again organising the hugely successful Buckland Brewer 10k in aid of North Devon Hospice. This multi-terrain and hilly route will take in the lovely countryside near Bideford and test runners. It is your perfect challenge for 2023. Places sold fast last year so don't delay!
Single-use plastic free
We are respecting our stunning natural environment, by being single-use plastic free. Please remember to buy a reusable, squash-able running cup when you register or bring your own water container on the day. We will have a water station on the route for runners to refill their own cups/bottles.
Holding the event
This event is bought to you by Will Slocombe and Nicki Wolfe to raise vital funds for patients facing life-limiting illnesses. They are holding this event for North Devon Hospice as well as in memory of Chris Laughton and so they ask that you raise lots of sponsorship. You can set up a Just Giving page or download a paper sponsor form here. If you need any more help with your fundraising then please contact the fundraising team at North Devon Hospice - firstname.lastname@example.org / 01271 347232 - and we will be thrilled to help.
What to expect
- On completion, every runner will get a medal and a goody bag, including a glass bottle of water.
- The top three male/female runners across the line will win cash prizes.
- Registration starts at 10 am. The run starts at 11 am
- There will be a water station to fill up your own water bottles or cups on the route
- We will have a photographer there on the day, so photos of the action will be available to search and buy online after the event
- Throughout the day there will be tea and cakes available for runners and spectators
- A BBQ for everyone to enjoy after the event
Please note that we cannot administer refunds, transfers to 2024 or substitutions. For FAQS please follow this link. For full rules & regulations and more information about the race, please contact the fundraising team at North Devon Hospice.
Thank you to all our sponsors who are making this special event possible:
If you are interested in supporting then please don't hesitate to get in touch. Call Kate on 01271 347213.